It is awesome that you just come to this site – but you can help improve and support it for free easily too! Like any site we need a small amount of money to buy the virtual hamsters enough food to keep spinning the wheel. I just want as many people as possible to see the site and to continue to grow and improve it. The best way to help us is to simply share the site and recommend it to others – helping us grow and help more people travel smarter.
That is why I always try to provide a good user experience so there are only one or two high quality adverts on a page. I also try to be as transparent as possible.
How You Can Help CabinBaggageSize
1) Share the site- sharing, liking, following and recommending this site on social media and in person can increase the amounts of visitors helps me reach new people and hopefully helps them too. It`s quick and easy. #sharingiscaring
2) Getting your next online purchase through one of my links. I receive a small amount of commission if you buy something after clicking on a link to sites like Amazon. It is not very much but it makes a big difference and allows me to reinvest in the site and comes at no extra cost to you.
`Support CabinBaggageSize` Links 🙂
Amazon UK Support Link – Amazon sell everything from radios to cabin bags to video games and Blu-rays. Come out from that rock if you have never heard of them!
Amazon USA – If you`re from the US of A then you can still help out!
Travel Booking Sites
Expedia UK – My favourite site for booking hotels and accomodation as it is so easy to use and you can also use it to book flights, car hire and package trips. Take a look if you are planning your next trip away.
Intrepid Travel – They offer amazing off the beaten path small group tours saving you hassle and allowing you to have an amazing adventure and meet other travellers. Have the trip of a lifetime in Vietnam, Jordan or Mexico – nearly anywhere you can think of is covered.
lastminute.com – They offer some great last minute deals on hotels including secret hotels and they also offer a wide range of experiences too.
British Airways – Still a great airline offering better service, discounts on some flights for hand luggage only fares, air miles and a good range of short and long haul routes. They also run some great deals so do check before you book with a budget carrier and remember you get a large luggage allowance too.
Etihad Airways – Etihad are a top quality airline with a wide range of routes and they are the national airline of the UAE.
Monarch Flights – a decent budget carrier who fly from 6 UK airports to over 38 destinations.
3) Tell me if you spot a mistake/can see a potential improvement – if I have made a mistake or an airline has changed their hand luggage allowance then please let me know so I can update the page.
4) Subscribe to my email list – it allows me to update you, you get great content and hopefully keep visiting!
5) Link to us – if you have a relevant travel site or travel blog especially it would be amazing if you could give us a link.
If you have done any of the above then thank you so much. I will continue to strive to improve this website and add new content, features and improve the design and navigation of it to help as many people as possible travel smarter.